Judicial Watch has issued a major announcement.
The group has received 1160 pages of documents from Washington, DC’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) related to Air Force veteran and San Diego native Ashli Babbitt. Babbitt was shot and killed by an unidentified law enforcement officer as she attempted to climb through a broken window in the Capitol Building.
These new documents reveal multiple bombshell pieces of information.
Babbitt was unarmed. Videos show several officers standing in the crowd of protesters in which Babbitt was present.
The OCME submitted a request for permission to cremate Babbitt only two days after taking custody of her body.
This allegedly occurred “due to the high profile nature” of Babbitt’s case.
Perhaps even more concerning, Babbitt’s fingerprints were emailed to a person supposedly working for the DC government, which resulted in Microsoft “undeliverable” messages written in Chinese characters being returned.
Here’s a look at what the newly obtained records reveal:
1. On January 8, 2021, at 7:13 p.m., an application to cremate the body of Babbitt is labeled “completed successfully.” Copies of the permit are sent to OCME officials Kimberli Hall and SaVern Fripp, as well as Melinda Smith, Jennifer Love, Lisa Tabron, Jeanette Belle, and Perlieshia Gales.
In a January 6, 2021, email sent at 9:48 p.m. from OCME official Denise Lyles to medical examiner Francisco Diaz, the subject line is, “Case #21-00106 ID Confirmed.” [Case 21-00106 was Ashli Babbitt’s file number.]
2. On January 6, 2021, at 9:43 p.m., Lyles emails OCME official Dr. Jennifer Love an attachment with the message, “I am updating the information we received from IAD [Internal Affairs Division] re the confirmed ID for OCME Case #21-00106 [Ashli Babbitt’s case]. These are the prints that returned from the FBI, that the detectives from IAD provided. I dropped them in the e-case file. Their names are noted below.”
3. Lyles appears to have forwarded the file after having received it at 9:33 p.m. on January 6 from someone (whose name is redacted) within the Prince George’s County, MD, Police Criminal Investigation Division, assigned to the “Homicide Unit – FBI/Cross Border Task Force.” The file had been sent to that person at 9:30 p.m. on January 6 from someone with the email address [email protected]
4. On January 6, 2021, at 7:42 p.m., OCME official Jamie Spann emailed a scanned file called “21-00106 FBI Submission Form” to Grant Greenwalt, Manager of the Crime Scenes Sciences unit of the DC Department of Forensic Sciences, as well as someone with the email address [email protected], and copying medical examiners Francisco Diaz and Jennifer Love, asking, “Please run the attached prints.” This document contained Ashli Babbitt’s fingerprints.
5. Greeenwalt forwards the request to David Chumbley, an officer of the DC Police Department. Chumbley forwards the prints on from his iPhone at 8:06 p.m. on January 6 to someone identified as Jamese Kororma within the DC government. The email sent to “Jamese Kororma” resulted in multiple Microsoft “undeliverable” messages being returned, written in what appear to be Chinese characters.
6. On January 7, 2021, Forensics photographer Matthew Brown emailed OCME colleagues regarding Babbitt’s case with “High” importance,” stating, “Due to the high-profile nature of case 21-00106, Dr. Diaz has requested limited access to this case. Please create a secure folder on the photo server for case 21-00106 and provide access only to the following OCME staff: Dr. Mitchell, Dr. Diaz, Anna Francis, Matthew Brown.”
TRENDING 👇 CNN’s Chris Cuomo Gets Exposed In Brother’s Scandals
CNN’s Chris Cuomo has been exposed for his role in his brother’s sexual harassment scandal.
NY Attorney General Letitia James reported that CNN’s Chris Cuomo was one of several unpaid advisors whom the governor consulted with on handling his ongoing sexual harassment allegations.
Chris Cuomo gave suggestions on how his brother should respond to the sexual harassment claims.
Chris Cuomo also told CNN viewers the next day he “obviously” could not cover the harassment claims due to conflict of interest.
Do not overlook the Cuomo report appendix, which includes Charlotte Bennett’s texts about her Cuomo interactions and this email from Chris Cuomo appearing to draft a statement for his brother https://t.co/uN17cZRbNJ pic.twitter.com/etUCrQbWTX
— Shane Goldmacher (@ShaneGoldmacher) August 3, 2021
The post Ashli Babbitt Story Takes Big Turn as New Documents Show DC Medical Examiner Submitted Request to Cremate Her Just Two Days after Gaining Custody of Body appeared first on Chicks On The Right.